What qualities do Thanksgiving and I Want a Fun Funeral share?
• It’s about ABUNDANT celebrating — not having a snack, but a feast! And not just a meal, but an entire day!
• Appreciating that life is finite. Some of our favorite people aren’t at the table anymore.
• Booze is frequently a main feature.
• Gratitude is the centerpiece of the experience.
• The celebration is multi-sensory! Aromas, tastes, sounds, decor, hugs… a full-on sensory adventure.
• Done right, the memories warm the heart, provide comfort and produce smiles.
• Done poorly, you’re left feeling hungry, unfulfilled, disappointed, and short-changed.
ABUNDANT CELEBRATING, friends.
ABUNDANT CELEBRATING and GRATITUDE.